TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USECustomer attests under the threat of PERJURY the following:
- I am at least 18 years of age
- I am a licensed or legal researcher
- I am purchasing products solely and exclusively for Research Purposes
- I will not consume the research chemicals or peptides provided by TheChemDepot.net nor will I advocate their consumption to other individuals.
The materials for sale are intended for laboratory and research use only. They are not for use as food additives, drugs, cosmetic, household chemicals, or other inappropriate applications. YOU MUST BE A MINIMUM OF 18 YEARS OF AGE TO ORDER. The listing of a material on this website does not constitute a license to, or a recommendation for its use in infringement of any patent. All of the products will be handled only by qualified and trained individuals. In purchasing these products, the customer acknowledges that there are hazards associated with their use.Customer represents and warrants to us that from customer's own independent review and study they are fully aware and knowledgeable about:
- The health and safety hazards associated with the handling of the products purchased;
- Industrial hygiene controls necessary to protect its workers from such health and safety hazards;
- The need to adequately warn of health and safety hazards associated with products;
- Government regulations regarding the use of and exposure to such products;
We reserve the right to limit sales of products or not to sell products to customers of questionable qualifications, as determined by TheChemDepot.net, its affiliates, assignees, employees and officers (Here in after "TheChemDepot.net" or "Supplier").
IN NO EVENT SHALL THECHEMDEPOT.NET ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, OR ASSIGNEESÂ BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER PURCHASER'S CLAIM IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. IN CONSIDERATION OF THE SALE OF PRODUCT TO PURCHASER, WHICH SALES WE WOULD NOT OTHERWISE MAKE, PURCHASER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US HARMLESS FROM ALL CLAIMS, EXPENSES, LOSSES AND LIABILITY OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF PURCHASER'S HANDLING AND/OR USE OF PRODUCT, WHETHER USED ALONE OR IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER SUBSTANCE.
Each user bears the full responsibility for making its own determination as to the suitability of Supplier's research materials, products, services, recommendations or advice for its own particular purpose. Each user must identify and perform tests and analysis sufficient to assure it that its finished parts will be safe and suitable for use under end-use conditions. Because actual use of products by the user is beyond the control of Supplier, such activity is within the exclusive responsibility of the user, and Supplier cannot be held responsible for any loss incurred through incorrect or faulty research of the products. Further, no statement contained herein concerning a possible or suggested use of any material, product, service or design is intended or should be construed to grant any license under any patent or other intellectual property right of Supplier or any of its subsidiaries or affiliated companies, or as a recommendation for the use of such material, product, service or design in the infringement of any patent or other intellectual property right.Use of Products:
TheChemDepot.net's products are intended primarily for laboratory research purposes and, unless otherwise stated on product labels, or in Supplier literature furnished to Buyer, are not to be used for any other purposes, including but not limited to:
- In vitro diagnostic purposes,
- Medical devices,
- Cosmetics for humans or animals,
- Commercial purposes
Buyer acknowledges that the products have not been tested by Supplier for safety and efficacy in food, drug, medical devices, cosmetic, commercial or any other use. Buyer expressly represents and warrants to Supplier that Buyer will properly test, use, manufacture and market any products purchased from Supplier and/or materials produced with products purchased from Supplier in accordance with the practices of reasonable person who is an expert in the field and in strict compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, now and hereinafter enacted. Buyer further warrants to Supplier that any material produced with products from Supplier shall not be adulterated or misbranded within the meaning of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act and shall not be materials which may not, under Sections 404, 505, or 512 of the Act, be introduced into interstate commerce.
Buyer realizes that, since Supplier products are, unless otherwise stated, intended primarily for research purposes, they may not be on the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) inventory. Buyer assumes responsibility to assure that the products purchased from Supplier are approved for use under TSCA, if applicable.Buyer has the responsibility to verify the hazards and to conduct any further research necessary to learn the hazards involved in using products purchased from Supplier. Buyer also has the duty to warn Buyer's customers and any auxiliary personnel (such as freight handlers, etc.) of any risks involved in using or handling the products. Buyer agrees to comply with instructions, if any, furnished by Supplier relating to the use of the products and not misuse of the products in any manner. If the products purchased from Supplier are to be repackaged, relabeled or used as starting material or components of other products, Buyer will verify Supplier assay of the products. No products purchased from Supplier shall, unless otherwise stated, be considered to be foods, drugs, medical devices or cosmetics.
- All products and services offered are for research purposes only.
- Under no circumstances shall/should any of these materials be used for recreational purposes nor human consumption.
- All customers are assumed to be legal researchers or licensed researchers. If you or your affiliates are not, TheChemDepot.net, its affiliates, assignees, employees and officers is unaware of this and you will be held liable for FRAUD/DECEIT!
- TheChemDepot.net, its affiliates, assignees, employees and officers will reserve the right to deny and cancel any order from any customer in whom we have reasonable doubt to believe is not of legal tender or qualifications.
- You may order items that are listed as "out of stock" or "backordered". However, we do recommend contacting us prior to doing so. Items that are ordered despite "out of stock" status notification are fulfilled as soon as possible. Cancellation of an "out of stock" order is subject to a 25% administrative fee. This fee will not apply to items that become discontinued.Â
- If you, as the Buyer, are unsure of your legal rights, it is your responsibility to check with local and state guidelines prior to ordering! TheChemDepot.net, its affiliates, assignees, employees and officers will not be responsible for Buyers' violations, if any, of any Federal, State, or Local regulations.
- TheChemDepot.net, its affiliates, assignees, employees and officers is not liable for any damages that may be caused by negligence, abuse, or any other unforeseen matter!
- TheChemDepot.net, its affiliates, assignees, employees and officers is not responsible for any lost or damaged orders, as this is the sole responsibility of the Shipping courier.